Know the latest details about the Srirangam Temple 2023 Vaikunta Ekadasi Tickets Online Booking, Srirangam Temple 2023 Vaikunta Ekadasi
In the Hindu calendar, the day known as Vaikuntha Ekadashi occurs during the solar month known as Dhanur. In the Tamil calendar, the month that corresponds to Dhanur, also known as Dhanurmasa, is referred to as Margaji. The day known as Vaikuntha Ekadashi falls on the Shukla Paksha Ekadashi that occurs in the middle of two Krishna Paksha and Shukla Paksh Ekadashis that occur within the same month. Vaikuntha Ekadashi is a day that is observed according to the solar calendar, and it is significant in the Hindu lunar calendar since it occurs during Margashirsha or Pausha. There may not be any, one, or two Vaikuntha Ekadashis within the course of a year according to the Gregorian calendar.
Srirangam Temple 2023 Vaikunta Ekadasi Tickets Online Booking
Vaikunta Ekadashi is also called as Mukkoti Ekadashi. On this day, it is thought that Vaikuntha Dwaram, which translates to “the door of the Lord’s inner sanctuary,” opens. It is also believed that devotees who fast on Vaikuntha Ekadashi and achieve redemption would be able to enter heaven.
Vaikuntha Ekadashi is a festival that is observed at the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple in Tirupati as well as the Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple in Srirangam. Both of these temples are located in Srirangam.
Srirangam Temple 2023 Vaikunta Ekadasi date and timings:
Vaikunta Ekadashi is on January 2, 2023 (Monday). Early in the morning will be the time that the Paramapada Vasal and the Sorga Vasal Thirappu are performed at the Lord Narayana Temples of Srirangam, Thiruvallikeni, and Tirupati.
(2022-2023 – Subhakrithu Varusham Dates)
In Srirangam Temple – Pagalppathu, Irappathu Festival will be held for 22 days during Vaikunta Ekadasi. The following is a list of the significant dates associated with the event.
- The devotees who participate in the Muthangi Seva (Pearls) shall receive the blessings of Sri Ranganatha Swamy (Moolavar) during the dates of December 23, 2022 and January 11, 2023.
- ThiruNedunthandagam will be held on Thursday, December 22nd, 2022.
- 23 Dec 2022 – Pagalppathu Utsavam begins
- 1 January 2023 – Namperumal Mohini Alankaram
- 2 Jan 2023) – Paramapada Vasal (Sorgavasal) Thirappu at around 4.45 am IST early morning – Namperumal Rathnangi Sevai – Irappathu 1st day
- 8 Jan 2023 – Thirukaithala Sevai – Nammaazhvar in Mohini Alankaram
- 9 Jan 2023 – Thirumangai Mannan Vedupari – Namperumal Guthirai (Horse) Vahanam
- Thirthavari on January 11th, 2023 –
- The early morning of Thursday, January 12, 2023 will be spent at Nammalvar Motcham, and the evening will be spent at Iyarppa Satrumarai.
Srirangam Temple 2023 Vaikunta Ekadasi Tickets Online Booking:
Srirangam Temple 2023 Vaikunta Ekadasi Tickets Online Booking facility is not available as of now. But one can visit the temple directly and can get tickets.
Vaikuntha Ekadashi is also known as Mukkoti Ekadashi. It is thought that Vaikuntha Dwaram, which translates to “the gate of Lord’s inner sanctuary,” opens on this day, and devotees who fast on Vaikuntha Ekadashi are able to reach salvation and enter Heaven as a result of their efforts.
Vaikuntha Ekadashi is an important day for Tirumala Venkateswara Temple at Tirupati and Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple at Srirangam. In the Malayalam calendar, which the people of Kerala use, the day that corresponds to Vaikuntha Ekadashi is called Swarga Vathil Ekadashi.