Know the latest details about the Tirumala TTD Divya Darshan By Walk Today Timings Status, Tirumala TTD Divya Darshan By Walk Today Timings Status
Worshipers of Tirumala Srivari may travel there from Tirupati via the road or the pedestrian walkway. To fulfil their vows, pilgrims may travel one of two ways to Tirumala. There are two routes; one starts in ALIPIRI and the other at SRIVARI METTU.
Regarding the Srivari Mettu and Alipiri walkways:
- From the Tirupati Bus Station and Railway Station, pilgrims can take free buses to ALIPIRI and SRI VARI METTU.
- While it takes around 3 hours to get from ALIPIRI to Tirumala, it only takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes to travel from SRIVARI METTU to Tirumala, which is about 2.10 kilometres away.
- The GNC free luggage desk is for trekkers from ALIPIRI, and the MBC free luggage desk is for hikers from SRIVARI METTU, so pilgrims who want to climb the hills can leave their belongings at the luggage counters and pick them up once they get to Tirumala.
Tirumala TTD Divya Darshan By Walk Today Timings Status
Tirumala TTD Divya Darshan By Walk Today Timings Status:
- Daily access to the Alipiri Footpath will begin at 4:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- The Srivari Mettu Footpath will be accessible every day beginning at 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
TTD provides the following services to pilgrims going to Tirumala by walkway:
- Transporting luggage from Tirupati to Tirumala is free.
- Water is accessible at all times.
- Rest areas are positioned thoughtfully along the course.
- Constant security patrols to stop dishonest people from misleading or defrauding pilgrims.
- The local broadcasting system plays religious music.
- Seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day, medical aid is available.
- The APSRTC offers free bus service from Tirupati Railway Station to Alipiri every 30 minutes. The pilgrims who wish to ascend to the Tirumala slopes may use these buses.
On May 5, 2022, the public can access the Srivari Mettu walkway leading to the Lord Venkateswara hill temple. Heavy rains in November of last year badly destroyed the Srivari Mettu stroll path, which is thought to be the quickest walking route from the side of Srinivasa Mangapuram. Huge stones were scattered, and culverts were severely harmed.
Heavy rains in November of last year severely destroyed the walkway path, which is thought to be the quickest walking route from the side of Srinivasa Mangapuram, by dispersing enormous stones and seriously damaging culverts.
The pilgrims must begin their journey from either the Alipiri or the Srivari mettu pathway in order to receive the Divya Darshan. The Divya Darshan tokens will be made available to the pilgrims whenever they get close to the designated point in the steps.
For the purpose of ordering Divya Darshan tokens, pilgrims must have an Aadhaar card on them. The number of Tirumala’s Divya Darshan tokens is restricted every day. First-come, first-served policy will apply to the distribution of the tickets. The pilgrims won’t be able to make a Darshan reservation once the tickets are finished.
Daily Divya Darshan token hours will begin at 6 AM. The pilgrims can go and make reservations for the Darshan as soon as the walking path is made available. According to TTD guidelines, the Divya Darshan’s status will change every day.