Know the details about the Tadiya Gowri Pooja Vidhanam Procedure Online Telugu Home, Tadiya Gowri Pooja Vidhanam Online Telugu at Home
Tadiya Gowri Pooja:
Most people in Andhra Pradesh take part in the Gowri Thadiya puja. Kudumulu are a special dish made from rice flour that has been steamed. On this day, 16 Kudumulu are given to Gauri, which is why this Gauri puja is called 16 Kudumula Thaddhe.
The day before Ganesh Chavithi, the Gauri Thadiya vratham is done. Shodasa Gouri Puja or Shodasha Gauri Vratham are other names for Gauri Ganapathi Puja.
Thadiya in Telugu means “third day” (Tritiya), and the name makes you think of the vrata or puja for Goddess Gauri. Women keep a strict fast on Gowri Thadiya. The Gauri idol is set up as the first and most important step in the Gouri puja. Gauramma is the name for the idol of Gauri made of turmeric.
On the day before, we should give five elders a gourd, yellow saffron, saffron seeds, and sesame oil, and invite them to our house to take tambulam. People who follow Noma and Muttaidhus should wear gourd. On the second day, Bhadrapada Tritiya, people should get up at 4 a.m. and eat Gongura greens for breakfast.
Tadiya Gowri Pooja Vidhanam Procedure Online Telugu Home
Take an Abhyanga bath in the morning, then don’t eat anything until the evening. Make undras with rice flour and cook them for Gauri Devi. You should also make five more undras and give them to five Muthaidus. Elders say that if you say this name for five years, you will get a good husband.
Tadiya Gowri Pooja Vidhanam at Home:
- Before the Gauri puja, the Ganesha puja is done. Turmeric is also used to make an idol of Ganesh. After the Ganesh Puja, simple slokas are also used to pray to Lord Shiva.
- Pushpabhisheka and a bath are given to Shivlinga. After Ganesh Puja and Shiva Puja, the Gauri idol is put in place while the Gauri avahan mantra is chanted.
- An Uttareni (Achyranthes aspera) leaf is used to make a Gowri idol, which is then placed on the leaf. The idol of Gauri is given a bath with water.
- An Uttareni (Achyranthes aspera) leaf is used to make a Gowri idol, which is then placed on the leaf. Gauri idol is given a bath with water (Jalabhishekam), a bath with five different kinds of flowers (Panchamrita abhishekam), and again, this time with water.
- The Goddess is given a Vastra Yugmam, which is a special prayer item that looks like a thread and is made of cotton, turmeric, and vermillion. Gauri is given to Along with flowers, turmeric powder and vermillion powder are thrown on the Gauri idol.
- Akshata, which is holy rice, is thrown on the Gauri idol. Gauri devi is given 16 different kinds of flowers, fruits, and leaves, as well as 16 kudumulu.
- After the Gauri Thaddhi puja, women wear a thread with 16 strands and turmeric on their right wrists called Gauri daaram (Gouri Kankanam).
- For a happy marriage, married women do Gauri Thadiya kudumula vratham.