Know the latest details about the Tirupati Temple Tirumala Sahasra Deepalankarana Seva Timings, Tirumala Sahasra Deepalankarana Seva Booking
TTD enables pilgrims to participate in Tirumala Seva Virtually Online, where priests will perform seva on pilgrims’ behalf, and devotees must watch the seva on SVBC TV Channel / Live on SVBC Youtube Channel. Priests will read the Gothrams of the devotees present on that day while performing the rite.
The finest part is that pilgrims can receive a Special Entry Darshan Ticket, which is a limited-entry ticket. Instead of the regular Special Entry Darshan Quota, a special quota is used. These special quota seats are occasionally available even after the ordinary Rs. 300 darshan tickets have sold out. You will be allowed to stand in the same queue as the ttd darshan under the Rs. 300 Special admission ticket. You may select a seva date for this month as well as a darshan date for the following month.
I hope you now understand What is Virtual Seva in Tirumala. You can continue reserving tickets by following the procedures outlined below.
Tirumala Sahasra Deepalankarana Seva Timings Booking
What Is Included in a Sahasra Deepalankarana Seva Ticket?
It consists of two parts.
Virtual Seva: You must watch Seva from your home on the SVBC TV Channel.
Special Entry Darshan Ticket: To receive Darshan, you must visit the Tirumala Balaji Main Temple in person.
Only Seva Participation is virtual; Srivari darshanam is at the Main Temple.
Tirumala Sahasra Deepalankarana Seva Timings Booking process:
- Sign in to TTD’s official website using your credentials.
- After logging in, click the hamburger menu on the left side of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, select Srivari Temple, Tirumala.
- From the dropdown menu, choose Sahasra deepalankarana seva.
- When you select a service day, you will be shown the available tickets as well as a small circle next to Rs. 500.
- Then, if you want to change the number of tickets, click the small up arrow shown in the image; the minimum is one and the maximum is two. Then press the “Proceed” button.
- Enter the Pilgrims’ details such as Name, Age, Gender, Aadhar Card and Aadhar Card Number, Gothram, Email, and Mobile Number. Check that the information is correct.
- To select a Payment Gateway, click the small circle next to the Providers. Then click the Pay Now button.
- Please enter your credit card information and make a payment.
- Following successful payment, you will see a pop-up similar to the one shown below, allowing you to purchase the darshan ticket; select Yes if you want to book the darshan right away.
- Darshan is permitted once within one year of the Virtual Seva date. Even if you are not interested in Darshan right now, you can buy one later by going to Menu > Transaction History > Virtual Seva > Book Darshan Ticket.
- Then you’ll see a calendar with the status of Darshan tickets’ availability. This is the Special Entry Darshan Ticket that you will receive in addition to your Virtual Seva Ticket. This Darshan Ticket does not require any further payment.
- Although this is a Rs. 300 Special Entry Darshan Ticket, it is not the usual Rs. 300 Special Entry Darshan Quota. Even though the normal Rs. 300 Special Entry Darshan Tickets for a certain month are sold out, this ticket is sometimes available.
- To obtain Darshan, you must visit the Tirumala Balaji Temple on the specified date and time. Time slots are now assigned between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- To confirm your darshan ticket, click Confirm after selecting the Date and Time. Take a printout and visit Tirumala on the specified darshan date.