Know the latest details about the TTD Tirumala Arjita Brahmotsavam Seva Timings, Tirumala Arjita Brahmotsavam Seva Online Booking
Arjita Brahmotsavam is a daily event that is a condensed version of the Brahmotsavam celebration. The seva is performed at the Vaibhavotsava Mantapam, where the vahanams (lord’s vehicles) are stored all year. This daily seva in tirumala is a condensed version of the traditional Brahmotsavam, which is held in November. This seva is performed following the completion of the Dolotsavam.
The Malayappaswami is worshipped alongside his brides on the Lord’s three vahanams (vehicles), Sesha, Garuda, and Hanumantha.
This Arjitha seva is typically done after Kalyanotsavam in the Vaibhavotsava Mandapam, which is located opposite the Main Temple.
The devotee is required to report to Vaibhavotsava Mandapam. Rambagicha Guesthouse houses Vaibhavotsava Mandapam. This Seva is conducted outside the temple before Darshan through Supadam.
Tirumala Arjita Brahmotsavam Seva Timings Online Booking
- The cost of a ticket is Rs.200 per person. One login ID can be used to book two tickets.
- Children under the age of 12 do not require Darshan Tickets because they are admitted free with their parents.
- Tickets for Arjitha Brahmotsavam are non-transferable.
- No ticket prepayment or postpayment is permitted.
- Cancellation of Seva Tickets is subject to T.T.D.
- Please dress appropriately.
- White pancha and dhoti for men. During Seva, men must remove their shirts and vests.
- Female: Saree with a blouse/ Punjabi Dress with a Dupatta/ Chudidhar with a Dupatta/ Half Saree
How to Buy Tirumala Tirumala Arjita Brahmotsavam Seva Tickets:
- Log in to the TTD website using your credentials.
- After logging in, click the hamburger menu on the page’s left.
- Choose Srivari Temple, Tirumala from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your favourite seva from the list. The Kalyanotsavam Seva is limited to two people, and each ticket costs Rs. 1,000. Each Other Sevas ticket costs Rs.500 per person, and you can buy one or two tickets.
- After picking a day for service, you will be provided the available tickets and a small circle next to Rs. 500.
- The minimum and maximum number of tickets is one; you can change the quantity by clicking the arrow in the image. Then press the “Continue” button.
- Select Aadhar Card and enter your Aadhar Card number, Gothram, email address, and phone number. Check that the information is correct.
- Click the small circle next to the Providers to select a Payment Gateway. Then select the Now Pay option.
- Please enter your credit card information and make a payment.
- Following successful payment, a window similar to the one shown below will display, allowing you to purchase the darshan ticket; select Yes to arrange the darshan immediately.
- You are only allowed one darshan after the Virtual Seva date. Even if you are not now interested in Darshan, you can purchase a ticket by going to Menu > Transaction History > Virtual Seva > Book Darshan Ticket.
- The availability of Darshan tickets will thereafter be displayed on a calendar. You will also receive a Special Entry Darshan Ticket in addition to your Virtual Seva Ticket. This Darshan Ticket does not require any further payment.
- Even though the normal Rs. 300 Special Entry Darshan Tickets for a particular month are sold out, it is sometimes possible to obtain one.
- You must attend the Tirumala Balaji Temple on the particular day and hour to receive Darshan.
- After you’ve chosen a date and time, click Confirm to get your darshan ticket. Take a printout of the form and visit Tirumala on the specified darshan day.