Know the latest news on Tirumala Unjal Seva Timings Online Booking Darshan Time, Tirumala Unjal Seva Timings, Tirumala Unjal Online Booking
On any given day, the arjitha sevas conducted to Lord Venkateswara’s presiding deity begin with Suprabatham, then Thomala, Archana, and lastly Ekanthaseva (not open to pilgrims).
However, following archana, various arjitha sevas are performed to Lord Venkateswara, also known as “Malayappa Swamy,” which include Kalyanotsavam, Arjitha Brahmotsavam, Dolotsavam, Vasantotsavam, and Sahasra Deepalankara seva.
Tirumala Unjal Seva Timings Online Booking Darshan Time
Tirumala Unjal Seva:
Dolotsavam is also known as Unjal Seva. This is one of Mula Virat’s daily seva. Dolotsavam Seva is conducted at the Addala Meda, also known as the Mirror Hall. The sacred idol for Govinda and his wives Sridevi and Bhu Devi is seated atop the Unjal in Aina Mahal during this Unjal Seva rite.
This mirror hall is located just across from the Ranganayaka Mandapam. First, the lights are turned on around the area. The priests may sing Vedas while listening to music and performing Mangala Vadhyam.
The hall is lined with mirrors on all four sides, and the Unjal swings in the middle. In this Unjal Seva Swami with his wives around the mirrors. Mula Virat may be seen in all the mirrors by devotees; it is a feast for the devotees’ eyes. Unjal seva is usually performed after Kalyanotsavam seva, however this is not always the case.
Finally, devotees are led to the primary idol of Lord Venkateswara Swami in Sanctum Sanctorum for darshan. When enabling Darshan, the Unjal Seva ticket holders are administered alongside the other paid services wait line.
Tirumala Unjal Seva Timings:
- Supadam Reporting Time: 11:30 a.m.
- Seva begins at 1:30 p.m. and finishes at 2:30 p.m.
- Darshan and Seva are permitted for devotees. At 1:45 p.m., Unjal Seva will be conducted at Aina Mahal near Dwajasthambam (within Temple premises)
Tirumala Unjal Seva ticket cost:
The cost of a Unjal Seva ticket is Rs 200 per person. One login ID may be used to book two tickets. Children under the age of 12 do not need Seva tickets and may enter for free with their parents.
How to Book Unjal Seva in Tirumala Tirupati:
- Visit the official tirumala website.
- Under Seva, pick Srivari Seva, Tirumala, and then on the Next Page, select the Unjal Seva you wish to schedule.
- Visesha Pooja, Kalyanotsavam, Vasanthotsavam, Unjal Seva, Sahasra Deepalankara Seva, and Arjitha Brahmotsavom shall be performed.
- Select the Unjal Seva.
- The maximum number of people permitted for one Seva is two per account.
- If you are accompanied by more than one person, you must establish a new account.
- When you click Continue, you will be sent to the Confirmation Page.
- Simply double-check the information and click proceed.
- You will go to the Payment Page and make the necessary payment.
- After payment, you can now get the PDF sheet with all of the visitor information.
Visitors to Tirumala must wear the following attire for Unjal Seva:
- Visitors to the shrine must wear proper attire.
- Applicants must dress in a dhoti, pyjamas, and a shirt or uttariya with shoulder-length sleeves.
- Candidates must wear churidar pyjama sets, sarees, half-sarees with tops, or half-sarees with outer clothing.