Know the latest details about the Tirumala L1 Break Darshan Timings Eligibility Procedure Cost, Tirumala L1 Break Darshan Timings Cost
Tirumala L1 Break Darshan Timings Eligibility Procedure Cost:
Tirumala offers the VIP Break Darshan. It is better to have Darshan conducted without any pulling or dragging by Swamy vari Sevaks. The Tirupati VIP Break Darshan was separated into three levels, which are often known as L1, L2, and L3. A devotee may approach Lord Venkateswara Swamy’s Moola Virat and stay in the area for a lengthy amount of time.
There will be no yanking or pushing on the line, and it will be completely free. The recommendation letter will not be recognised if it is not prepared in accordance with TTD requirements. It is unclear what the rules and regulations are for this procedure, and compliance is completely up to the TTD authorities.
Tirumala L1 Break Darshan Timings Eligibility Procedure Cost
Darshan for the L1 break:
The President, Prime Minister, Chief Ministers, Ministers, Judges, Civil Servants, and Top Political Groups or Leaders are among those eligible for the L1 VIP Break Darshan. L1 VIP passengers must henceforth be accompanied by the Chairman, a member of the TTD Board, or the TTD Executive Officer.
Tirumala L1 Break Darshan Cost:
The cost of a ticket is Rs.500 per person.
TTD L1 Break Darshan Procedure:
Pilgrims must satisfy the conditions listed below as part of the TTD Recommendation Letter Process before receiving the recommendation letters for Darshan or hotel reservations.
- Before proceeding, the pilgrims must get a letter of reference from the VIP, which must be written on their letterhead.
- Only recommendation letters produced by People representatives with a rank higher than MLA, as well as letters written by state-level officials, will be accepted.
- The letter must be handed to the JEO Camp office at Tirumala, which is the pilgrims’ responsibility. The letter should contain all important information about the pilgrims, such as the day of the Darshan, the number of people attending, and any other relevant information.
- When submitting the letter, it is essential that it be written on the official’s letterhead.
- The letter may also be sent in person to the MBC 34 office in Tirumala, where it will be processed further.
- From this vantage point, the authorities will make their choice on the procedure-based rule posture for that given day.
There are a few things you should consider before visiting Tirumala:
- In order to get darshan, pilgrims must present evidence of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate received within 72 hours of the day of darshan.
- When visiting the temple, you must wash your hands often, keep your distance from other people, and wear a mask.
Visitors to Tirumala must wear the following attire:
- Visitors to the temple must dress in traditional attire. Applicants must dress in a dhoti, pyjamas, and a shirt or uttariya with sleeves long enough to cover their shoulders.
- Candidates must dress in Churidar pyjama sets, sarees, half-sarees with tops, or half-sarees with outer garments.