Know the details about the Tirumala TTD Diary 2023 Online Booking Price Home Delivery, Tirumala TTD Diary 2023 Price Home Delivery
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) are responsible for the annual publication of the TTD diary. This item can now be purchased online, making it more accessible to customers and enthusiasts than ever before. Following the conclusion of the Tirumala Tirupati brahmotsavams, the TTD has published the TTD diary 2022.
The items can be purchased in TTD-affiliated temples and notable Kalyana Mandapams located all over the country. The products are also available in TTD publication kiosks and information centres located in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Vijayawada, New Delhi, and Visakhapatnam. Aside from them, Amazon is a relatively new platform that has the potential to increase the visibility and global reach of the products that were previously mentioned.
Tirumala TTD Diary 2023 Online Booking Price Home Delivery
You can also get a demand draught in the name of “Executive Officer, TTD” from a nationalised bank and send it along with a covering note to “The Special Officer, Publications & sales wing, Press compound, KT Road, Tirupati – 517 501.” This draught should be payable at Tirupati. The technique labelled “To Pay” will be utilised in the delivery of the goods to the adherent (towards postal charges). Call the Publications department at 0877-226 4209 for any additional information that you may require.
Tirumala TTD Diary 2023 Price:
- In the year 2022, a 12-page calendar will cost you Rs 100.
- Tabletop Calendars for the year 2022 cost Rs 60 each.
- There is a charge of Rs 130 for the TTD Dairy Big.
- One hundred rupees for TTD’s Small Dairy.
- TTD Telugu Panchangam can be purchased for 20 rupees.
Tirumala TTD Diary 2023 Online Booking process:
- You can purchase TTD Calendars, Dairies, and Panchangams from the TTD’s retail outlets as well as its online stores.
- To accomplish this, go to https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/ and log in using the username and password you created for the site.
- Check out the Calendars, Dairies, and Panchangams menus that may be found under the Publications tab.
- Choose the appropriate service, enter the required quantity of items, and then click the Proceed button when you are finished.
- You are required to submit information such as your cell phone number and address before you can proceed.
- Packaging and shipping costs will be added to the amount, and these costs will be determined by the zip code of your location.
- The next step is to make a payment using a debit card, credit card, or an online banking method after clicking the “pay now” option.
- After you have completed all of the steps in the process, your order will be processed and confirmed.
- You will receive a confirmation email and text message at the e-mail address or phone number that you registered with.
- A tracking number for your order will be sent to the mobile phone you registered with.
- The time it will take for your package to reach you is between seven and ten days.
- If you have any inquiries, please call the toll-free customer support number at 1800-425-333333 or 1800-425-4141. They are available around the clock.