Know the latest news about Tiruvannamalai Karthigai Deepam 2022 Date Timings and Darshan, Tiruvannamalai Karthigai Deepam 2022 Date Timings
Karthigai Deepam is a lightning festival that takes place on the day of the full moon in the month of Karthigai, also called Karthka Masam. In South India, this festival is usually celebrated by a lot of people. This event is especially big in the states of Tamil Nadu and Telugu. From an astronomical point of view, it is the brightest star in the Pleiades. According to the Puranas, there are five Linga in India that stand for the five elements.
Among the five elements, Sri Tiruvannamalai Shiva Lingam is Agni Lingam. Karthika Masam, also called Karthrigal Month, is the sign for Agni, which means fire. Celebrating the Light event or Deepotsavam here is a grand event. Read on to find out what’s new with Tiruvannamalai Karthigai Deepam.
Tiruvannamalai Karthigai Deepam 2022 Date Timings Darshan
Why you should celebrate Karthigai Deepam:
On the day of Karthigai Deepam, if you worship Lord Shiva and the warrior god Muruga, you can get the following:
- Take away the people’s darkness and make their futures bright.
- Get their family good health, wealth, and happiness.
- To help people find peace in their hearts.
What we know about Karthigai Deepam:
Karthigai Deepam is a very old holiday, and people have been celebrating it for a long time. There may not be a clear account of history in the scriptures, but some references to it have been found. Tamils have a collection of poems called Ahananuru that has been around for a long time and talks about this festival of lights. It is one of the best Sangam books, and it tells stories from the time between 200 BC and 300 AD. In her poems, Avaiyyar, a well-known woman from the Sangam age, also talks about Karthigai Deepam.
Karthigai Deepam timings:
In Thiruvannamalai, Sri Annamalaiyar Hill is seen as a big part of Lord Shiva. People think that the big light lit at 5 p.m. on Kathigai Deepam will bring them closer to Lord Shiva.
Tiruvannamalai Karthigai Deepam 2022 When and how long
- On Wednesday, November 26, 2022, the Karthigai Deepam Brahmotsavam festival starts with the raising of the flag. This is also known as Dwajaroghanam.
- On Thursday, November 27, 2022, the Karthigai Deepam festival starts with Lord Panchamoorthigal riding around on Indira Vimanam, which is Lord Indira Devi’s chariot.
- 28-11-2022 Karthigai Deepam Brahmotsavam festival begins with 1008 Sangu Abishekam and Lord Panchamurthigal riding the Simha vahana in a procession.
- Lord Panchamurthigal comes in a procession that starts at night on the kamadhenu vahanam on November 29, 2022, Karthikai Deepam.
- 30-11-2022 Start of the Karthigai Deepam festival The Kalasa Pooja during the day and the procession on the silver rishaba vahanam at night are both very interesting and beautiful to see.
- 01/12/2022: The Karthigai Deepam festival brahmotsavam starts with the 63 Nayanmarkal Procession in the morning and the procession of Lord Panchamurthigal on his beautiful silver chariot around the temple at night.
- 03/12/2022: On the first day of the Karthikai Deepam festival, Lord Panchamurthigal leads a procession on the Maha ratham, which is so big that it almost takes up the whole road. This ratham is made of pure wood that is strong and rough.
- 04/12/2022: The Karthigai Deepam festival starts when Morning Lord Panchamurthigal rides the big horse vahana in a parade.
- On Friday, December 6, 2022, the Bharani Deepam is lit at the temple and the Karthigai Deepam festival begins around 4 a.m. In the afternoon, Sri Subramaniyar Brahma Theertha Kulam, Theerthavari Festival.