Know More Information About VIP Break Darshan Udayasthamana Vimsathi Varsha Darshini, Timings, Online Booking, Contact Details Here.
During the monthly Dial Your EO program held at Annamaiah Bhavan in Tirumala on Sunday, Executive Officer AV Dharma Reddy announced that the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) has decided to move the room allotment system to Tirupati and change the VIP Break Darshan timings to 10 am for the benefit of common devotees.
The EO said that the measures had been implemented as an experiment and that devotees who are unable to get lodging in Tirumala would be able to do so in neighboring Tirupati. Dharma Reddy has said that regular devotees staying overnight in the compartments for early morning Srivari darshan would benefit from the new VIP Break Darshan times.
VIP Break Darshan Udayasthamana Vimsathi Varsha Darshini
The procedure for booking a Tirupati VIP break Darshan requires a recommendation letter to be sent to the JEO camp office by 12 PM on the preceding day.
Your SMS confirmation of Darshan will be sent as soon as it is ready.
You must buy your ticket for the following day’s Darshan at the MBC Desk before 10 p.m.
For this Darshan, only traditional garb will do.
You may only drop off your recommendation letter on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Formal attire: Males should dress in white (Pancha), dhoti/kurta, and pyjamas.
Dresses worn by women, including the sari and its variations (the Punjabi dress, the chudidhar, and the sari in half)
- Each admission ticket comes with two miniature laddus as a prasadam.
- Darshan is from 05:30 a.m. to 08:30 a.m.
- Darshan One and a half to two hours is the estimated time frame.
- Changing Procedures for the Tirupati VIP Break Darshan
- Donors to the Sri Venkateswara Aalayala Nirmanam Trust (SRIVANI Trust) may get a special VIP break for Darshan once per year.
- To submit the official contribution receipt, please visit Goklam Guesthouse Tirumala.
- Purchasing a ticket at this booth will cost you 500 rupees.
- You may get the ticket a day ahead of time.
- Each family is only allowed to purchase a maximum of 9 tickets per day.
- Donor Cell Tirumala also sells tickets for the next day’s Darshan, but only in person.
- Kindly contact us at 85000 85151 for information about our Tirupati VIP Break Darshan.
VIP Break Darshan Udayasthamana Vimshati Varsha dadshani
- There is a Rs.500 ($8) entrance fee for the Break Darshan.
- Consolidating the VIP Break Lists 1, 2, and 3 The availability of darshan tickets has led to a delay of one hour in the service of darshan to regular pilgrims.
- Hence, beginning on July 18, modifications will be implemented to reduce VIP break darshan by abolishing categories, so that regular pilgrims may be given precedence in the line for darshan.
- This has allowed us to finish VIP break darshan in a short amount of time, since even the protocol VIPs are now provided Theertham and Satari outside the sanctuary.
- By eliminating unnecessary categories during the VIP break, we have gained back about an hour of time, which means we can now provide darshan to an additional 4,500 to 5,000 pilgrims without having to turn anybody away.
Beginning on Wednesday, 28 February 2023, Udayasthamana and Vimshati Varsha donors must use the online portal provided by the Donor Management system in order to reserve seats for the VIP break Darshan. Since Arjita sevas were cancelled as of March 13 last year due to COVID 19, TTD has been offering the VIP break Darshan service for Udayasthamana and Vimshati Varsha Dadshani Seva ticket holders.
Donors to the Srivani trust and the Udayasthamana and Vimshati Varsha Dadshani Sevas programmes will have the opportunity to get VIP break tickets for darshan thanks to TTD. From February 28 on, Seva ticket holders may get their Break Darshan tickets without visiting the Arjitham Office. Instead, during VIP break, customers may purchase tickets online and go straight to the darshan area at Vaikuntam-I.
Donors who give one crore or more shall be considered once for Udayasthamana Seva, according to tradition. When a devotee is granted the honour of Udayasthamana Seva, he or she may take part in the service at any time throughout the day. In addition, once a year, the donor is entitled to Suprabatha Seva and the opportunity to see the dawn.
The Attire Required for SRIVANI Break Darshan (the First Prayer of the Day). White Pancha, Dhoti/Kurta, and Pyjamas are acceptable sleepwear for men (any color). Appropriate clothing for ladies includes the saree and blouse, the Punjabi dress and dupatta, the Chudidhar and dupatta, and the half saree. When they donate Rs.10,000 to the SRIVANI Trust, contributors get a single L1 Break darshan.
This Is The Complete Information About VIP Break Darshan Udayasthamana Vimshati Varsha dadshani.