Know More About Yadadri Marriage Package Cost Hall Procedure Online Booking Process, Contact Details, Wedding Process
Yadadri is the most distinctive, beautiful, and peaceful Hillock with temperate Climate in all seasons, and the temple is located at a distance of about 60 KM from Hyderabad, which is the capital city of Telangana. Due to its proximity to the nation’s capital, an exceptionally large number of devotees and pilgrims make the journey to the temple to perform religious rituals. On an ordinary day, this temple is visited by anywhere from 10,000 to 15,000 devotees who come to make their offerings, do saswata pujas, saswata kalyanam, LakshaTulasi Pujas, Abhisekam, and a variety of other religious rituals.
Yadadri Marriage Package Cost Hall Procedure Online Booking
The Booking Process for the Yadadri Wedding
- At least 18 years old, the bride is required to be.
- The Groom needs to be at least 21 years old.
- Photocopies of the Aadhar cards, passports, and secondary school report cards or birth certificates of both the bride and groom are required.
- Bride parents and Groom parents Photocopies of the Aadhar Cards.
- Both the Bride’s and Groom’s families are required to practise Hinduism.
- In the event that both parents are unable to attend, photo identification verification from a guardian may be provided.
Yadadri Wedding Package
- Fees Associated with Wedding Halls
- Rooms with and without air conditioning are Available
- Ornamentation of the Hall
- Flower Arrangement for the Mandapam
- Purohit – 2 Nos Bhaja Bajantrilu – 4 Members
- Garlands, Flowers, and Other Pooja Objects
- Everything that’s needed for the puja, including chairs, tables, curtains, lights, and stands
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner catering services are also available. Evening snacks are also available.
- Decorations on the Stage for the Reception.
- Photography and video recording session.
- The total price of the package is determined by a number of factors, including the kind of hall, the number of guests, the decoration, and the food menu. Because there are only a certain number of small-sized rooms available, wedding venues need to be ready.
History of the Yadadri Narasimha temple
The Yadadri Narasimha Swamy temple is situated near Yadagirgutta, which is encircled by an alluring hillside, and is located approximately sixty kilometres away from Hyderabad. The Lord Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy is revered as the presiding deity of the Yadadri Narasimha Swamy temple. The name Yadagirigutta Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple is most commonly used to refer to this temple. There is an area in Yadadri known as “Rishi Aradhana Kshetram,” which translates to “a sacred site to worship for sages.” The Skanda Purana is one of the 18 Puranas, and it is the only one that mentions a legendary temple.
The Background of the Yadadri Temple:
In the Tretha yuga, Yada Maharishi, the son of Sage Rishyasrunga and Shanta Devi, did strict penance for Lord Narsimha in a cave with the blessings of Lord Hanuman in between the hills of Bhongir and Raigiri. Yada Maharishi was given the name “Yada” by Lord Narsimha. Because of his dedication, Lord Narimsha was able to be compassionate and manifest in five different forms. These forms are known as Sri Jwala Narasimha, Sri Yogananda, Sri Gandabherunda, Sri Ugra Narasimha, and Sri Lakshmi Narasimha. Yada Maharshi pleaded with the Lord to remain atop the hill in each of his five guises for as long as possible.
The Vaishnava temple was built out of a single stone in accordance with the Vaishnava Agama Shastra. A central temple, seven wooden gopurams, a satram, a mukha mandapam, a vratha peetham, a swamy vari udyana Vanam, a kalyana mandapam, and a satram make up the Yadadri Narasimha temple.
The cave that the temple was built in is thirty feet in length and twelve feet in height. Every day, prayers are offered up to all five incarnations of Narasimha Swamy by various priests and followers. The Jwala Narasimha takes the form of a serpent, whilst the Yogananda Narasimha assumes the traditional yoga attitude of the lotus position.
This Is All About Yadadri Marriage Package Cost Hall Procedure Online Booking