Know More Details About The Palani Kalyana Mandapam Booking Process Marriage Hall Cost, Palani Murugan Marriage Hall Booking Procedure
Palani Murugan Temple is one of the most famous hindu temples in located in Tamil Nadu, the temple is located in the town named ‘Palani’ and thus the name. The temple is located near Sivgiri hills and open for 12 hours from morning 6’o clock to night 9’o clock.
In the temple, weddings may take place at any time of the week. Both the crest and the base of the hill have buildings that serve as wedding venues. The temple is able to perform more straightforward wedding ceremonies.
Palani Kalyana Mandapam Booking Process Marriage Hall Cost
How To Make A Reservation At The Palani Wedding Hall
- At a minimum, the Groom has to be 21 years old.
- At the temple, only Hindu arranged marriages are permitted to take place.
- The photocopies of the Aadhar cards and SSLC mark sheets of the bride and groom are necessary in order to make a booking.
- Parents are required to be present at the counter in order to fill out the application form.
- It is required that the application form be completely filled out.
- The officer of Revenue has to put their signature on the completed application form.
- Along with photocopies of all essential papers, the application form also has to be completed.
- It is recommended that reservations be made at least thirty to sixty days in advance.
- There will be additional fees for the décor of the Mandapam, the Purohit, the Pooja Samagri, the Catering Services, and the Nadaswaram.
- Individual rooms are able to be reserved.
- It is acceptable to take photographs and make videos.
- On the grounds of the temple, providing catering services is not permitted.
- The process of registering a marriage
- The officials at the temple will provide you with a receipt for your contribution.
- Because the receipt alone constitutes proof of purchase, a separate registration is not necessary.
- It is necessary to have a card for the wedding invitation.
Palani Kalyana Mandapam Booking Process Marriage Hall Cost Procedure
- Get in touch with the registrar’s office in your area and submit an application that has been filled out, together with the necessary papers and payments.
- Both the husband and wife need to appear in front of the registrar (a prior appointment is required), and both parties need to sign the register in front of the registrar when they are in the office.
- There should be at least four individuals there to support their marriage, and two of those persons should sign for witness on the Original Marriage Invitation.
- There should also be at least one picture showing both of them dressed up in bridal attire with garlands and other wedding accessories.
- You may submit your application using either the e-Service centres or the Common Service Centers (CSC)
To make use of this service, you may also go to customer care centres or e-service centres for assistance.
- You may locate the e-service centres in your region by going to the office of the municipality or the office of the teshil.
- You may also locate the e-service centres by supplying the necessary information under the URL that is provided here: Connecting E-Service Centers
- Note: If you are having trouble locating the registrar office that is closest to you, you may go to the Ashok Nagar Registrar office (which is located near the pillar) to find out where the registrar office that is closest to you is located (for Guindy Area). Next to the Udhayam Theater is an older commercial complex where you’ll find the Ashok Nagar Registrar office (near pillar).
- Aadhaar Card
- Evidence of a Marriage
- Invitation to the Wedding (or) Temple Marriage Receipts (or) Any Other Proof That You Were Married at Your Current Residence
- A valid employee identification card, ration card, driver’s licence, passport, or visa is required to prove your age.
- Documents such as a birth certificate, school or college diploma, passport, or visa may be required.
In addition to the memoranda that was described above, you are required to provide four photographs that are the size of a passport for the bride and four photographs that are the same size for the bridegroom.
- Witnesses Identification documents need to be supplied for a minimum of two witnesses.
Palani Kalyana Mandapam Booking Process Marriage Hall Cost Eligibility
- It is possible to register a marriage with either the Groom or the Bride.
- The bridegroom and bride are expected to have reached the age of 20 and 18 respectively.
- The two of them need to either be Buddhists, Hindus, or Sikhs.
- One hundred rupees will need to be paid in order to register a marriage; this charge is in addition to any additional
- costs that the devasthanam would impose for weddings performed in temples.
- Ten rupees will provide you a copy of the entry in the Hindu Marriage Register that has been certified.
- If the entry pertains to any year(s) prior to the current year (for each such year), the search will cost Rs. 10.00. If the input pertains to any year(s) prior to the current year, the search will cost Rs.
- In addition to the price described in column I above, the following amount is required to register a marriage at any
- location other than the office of the Marriage Registrar: Rs. 50.00
- The following are the costs that must be paid in order to register a marriage at any location other than the office of the marriage Registrar: Rs.200.00
This is the complete information about Palani Kalyana Mandapam Booking Process Marriage Hall Cost