Know the details about the Yadagirigutta Temple Nijabishekam Seva Timings Online Booking, Yadagirigutta Temple Nijabishekam Seva Timings, Yadagirigutta Temple Nijabishekam Seva Timings Online Booking
Every day, thousands of people go to the Yadagirigutta Temple to see Lord Narasimha. Some important festivals celebrated in Cheranalloor Bhagavathy TemplYadagirigutta Templee are Thiruutsavam, Thrikkaarthika, Navarathri Mahotsavam ,Thiruvaathira Thalapoli, Karthika vaaram & Ashtam Rohini festival. Like other temples, the Nada closes in the afternoon and reopens for darshan in the evening.
Yadagirigutta Temple, also called the Lakshmi Narasimha Temple, is a famous Hindu temple on a hill in Yadagirigutta, in the Yadadri Bhuvanagiri district of the Indian state of Telangana. It is also known as the Lakshmi Narasimha Temple. The Yadagirigutta Temple is about 60 km from Hyderabad and is easy to get to by road or train. Lord Narasimha, who is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, lives in this temple. It is a very old temple, and people from all over India and other countries come here often to pray. One of the most popular day trips from Hyderabad, Yadagirigutta Temple is one of the best places to visit in Telangana.
Yadagirigutta Temple Nijabishekam Seva Timings Online Booking
This temple’s door is open from 4 a.m. to 9:45 p.m. Yadagirigutta Temple Darshan Timings with Aarti Timings, Yadagirigutta Temple Pooja Timings, Abhishekam Timings, Sevas & Archana Timings, Schedule along with yadagirigutta temple online booking, yadagirigutta temple darshan tickets online & yadagirigutta temple special darshan tickets information is available The significance and importance of Yadagirigutta Temple is that Lord Narasimha appeared to devotees here in three different forms: Jwala Narasimha, Gandabheranda Narasimha, and Yogananda Narasimha.
Any decent outfit will do. Dressing in a traditional way is better.
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti / Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Half saree, saree with blouse, Punjabi dress with dupatta, Chudidhar with dupatta.
Every day, Nijabhishekam will be done. For Abhishekam on the same day, you can buy tickets at the box office.
Yadagirigutta Narasimha Swamy For the main deity, Nijabhishekam Abhishekam will be done every day. During the Abhishekam, devotees will be able to catch a glimpse of Nijaroopa Darshan. During the hour that this Abhishekam takes, it will be done with Milk, Curd, Honey, Ghee, Sugar, and other fruits.
Yadagirigutta Nijabishekam Timings: 05.30 AM – 06.30 AM everyday
- Price of a ticket to Nijabishekam is Rs. 250
- The price of a ticket for a couple to Nijabishekam is Rs. 500.
Yadagirigutta Temple Nijabishekam Seva Booking:
- There are two ways for pilgrims who want to take part in the Nijabishekam seva at the Yadagirigutta temple to sign up for the seva. One way to book is online, and the other is over the phone or in person.
- Offline booking for the Nijabishekam pooja means that the pilgrims must go to the temple and book the pooja there. On the day of the seva, pilgrims must go to the ticket counter and book tickets, if there are any left.
- Pilgrims can book their trips online for the same price. Pilgrims can make reservations for the Nijabishekam seva up to 90 days in advance. Online payment must be made by the pilgrims.
- Once the payment is made, it is confirmed that the person will take part in the Nijabishekam Seva. Then, the pilgrims go to the temple for the Nijabishekam seva.