Know the latest details on Chennai to Tirupati Darshan Package Car Rental Package, Chennai to Tirupati Darshan Package Car Rental Online
Car rental package for the Darshan from Chennai to Tirupati:
People who have Special Entry Darshan Tickets should rent a car as their best option. When you choose one of the Tirumala Car Rental Packages, it includes Diesel Charges, Car Rental, Driver Bata, Tollgate, Permit, Parking, and Doorstep Pickup and Dropoff (City limits). During their trip to Tirupati, everyone will follow a set schedule and rules, and those who rent cars will always be able to bring the pilgrims’ hopes and words to life. In a detailed comment, be sure to be as clear as possible about the Chennai to Tirupati Darshan Package car rental.
Chennai to Tirupati Darshan Package Car Rental Online
Why rent a car through a darshan package:
- You can choose from different kinds of cars, each of which is set up for a different kind of travel.
- A group of smart, skilled, and motivated people at the wheel. Most of the drivers can speak English pretty well.
- Before you make a reservation or pay for your trip, you will know everything that is included.
- You don’t have to stick to a fixed travel path. Instead, you can go in any direction you want.
- There are a lot of travel companies that offer car rental packages that start in Chennai and end in Tirupati. Most of the time, the price starts at Rs.4500 for each person.
Before you go to Tirumala, there are a few things you should think about, such as the following:
- On the day of darshan, pilgrims must show proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate from within the last 72 hours in order to get darshan.
- Once a TTD darshan ticket has been bought, it cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged for a different ticket under any circumstances.
- When you go to the temple, you will have to wear a mask all the time, keep your distance from the other people there, and wash your hands at random times. You will also be expected to keep your distance from the priest. You will also be told to wash your hands.
- Pilgrims are told to write down this information when they buy their tickets so they can give it to the staff at the time of their darshan.
On your trip to Tirumala, it is highly recommended that you bring the following clothes:
- When people go to the temple, they have to dress in a way that fits with the temple’s culture. Men who want to apply must wear a dhoti or pyjamas and a shirt or uttariya that covers their shoulders completely.
- Female applicants must wear one of three traditional Indian outfits: a saree, a half-saree with a blouse, or Chuddidar pyjamas with an overgarment worn over them. Men who want to apply do not have to wear any particular traditional Indian clothing.