Know the latest news on APTDC AP Tourism APTDC Tirupati Package From Chennai Review, AP Tourism APTDC Tirupati From Chennai Package
APTDC AP Tourism Tirupati Package From Chennai Review
Chennai – Tirupati Evening Package:
From Chennai, you can take a bus to Tirupati, and Andhra Pradesh Tourism has three different packages for tourists. Devotees can use the package that is given to them to get Darshan at Tirumala without any trouble. Pilgrims who want to go to the Tirumala temple can use the vacation packages that the Tourism Department of Andhra Pradesh has put together. Pilgrims who want to buy the package from Chennai can do so online. Since the package can only be bought in Chennai, pilgrims who want to buy it must first go to Chennai and then get on a bus that is only for pilgrims going to Tirupati Darshan.
The deals that APTDC offers from Chennai to Tirupati are:
- Chennai Tirupati Morning package
- Chennai Tirupati Evening package
A Mini Coach will take you from Chennai to Tirupati in the morning package.
Review of the AP Tourism APTDC Tirupati Package from Chennai:
- For the Chennai-Tirupati package, the APTDC will offer high-quality vehicles that will be cleaned every day.
- There will be experienced drivers who can talk to the customers well.
- Since this is a one-day package, there will be no place to stay.
- If you want to do tonsuring, ask your guide if they have time.
- If you have something else to do after darshan, you can tell the tour guide and leave.
Before you leave for your trip to Tirumala, you need to think about a few things:
- On the day of darshan, pilgrims must show proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate received within the last 72 hours in order to get darshan.
- The TTD darshan ticket that has already been bought cannot be returned for a refund or changed for a different ticket.
- When you go to the temple, you’ll have to wear a mask, keep your distance from the other people there, and wash your hands at random times. You will be expected to wash your hands regularly.
- Pilgrims are asked to write down this information when they buy their tickets so that they can bring it with them to their darshan.
Here is a list of clothes you should bring with you to Tirumala:
- When going to the temple, visitors are expected to dress in a way that fits with the temple’s cultural norms. Male candidates must also wear either a dhoti or pyjamas, along with a shirt or uttariya that completely covers their shoulders.
- Female applicants must wear one of three traditional Indian outfits: a saree, a half-saree with a blouse, or Chuddidar pyjamas with a top worn over them.