Know the details about Dhanteras Gold Purchase 2022 Best Timings for Shopping Purchase, Dhanteras Gold Purchase 2022, Dhanteras Gold Purchase
Diwali, the Hindu festival of lights, is celebrated with considerable fanfare. Only a few days remain until the Diwali festival begins. It is now Monday, October 24th. This is a four-day long celebration. It all starts on Dhanteras day.
It is thought that shopping on Dhanteras is particularly auspicious. In such a case, there are several items that can be purchased on this day to bring happiness and success into the home. Goddess Lakshmi lives here. Financial difficulties are resolved. Please let us know what items are auspicious to purchase on Dhanteras.
Dhanteras Gold Purchase 2022 Best Timings for Shopping
Dhanteras Best Timings for Gold Purchase 2022:
The auspicious times to buy gold for Dhanteras 2022 are between 6:27 a.m. and 6:03 p.m. on October 23, 2022. The yellow metal can also be brought between 06:02 pm on October 22nd and 6:27 am on October 23rd, 2022.
Why is Dhanteras a good time to buy gold?
Dhanteras is the first day of Diwali, when Lord Kuber and Goddess Lakshmi are worshipped. Because ‘Dhanteras’ represents money and prosperity, this day is considered auspicious for purchasing gold, silver, and utensils. This day is very important to businesses, who always invest in gold on this day. Dhanteras has long been an important day in India for purchasing gold and silver. Every year, jewellers observe an increase in demand for this golden metal as Indians throng to acquire gold in the form of jewellery or coins on this auspicious occasion. To control the crowd, some gold shops open early in the morning and stay open till midnight.
Story behind Dhanteras:
According to legend, the newlywed wife of the 16-year-old King Hima dazzling the God of Death, Yama, with loads of gold and silver drove him away. The king’s wife saved his life by concealing the sleeping chamber with a mountain of gold. Buying gold or silver on this day has been regarded auspicious since then, as it is thought to keep evil and death at bay.
On Dhanteras, individuals all throughout the country invest in both gold and silver, as well as other kinds of wealth such as property, vehicles, or any other item.
Purchasing these items during Dhanteras is auspicious:
- Make sure to buy a Shree Yantra on Dhanteras, because worshipping a Shree Yantra on Diwali makes Goddess Lakshmi very happy. Maa Lakshmi is also quite fond of this yantra.
- Purchasing gold during Dhanteras is considered auspicious. However, gold has become extremely pricey in recent years. Buying silver or brass utensils on Dhanteras is also auspicious in this case.
- On the day of Dhanteras, purchase a silver coin depicting Goddess Lakshmi and Ganesh ji and bring it home. It is quite lucky for the house.
- Purchasing silver utensils on Dhanteras is highly auspicious. Silver is associated with the Moon. Purchasing silver cutlery on this day brings happiness and wealth into the home.
- Purchasing earthen pots on Dhanteras is also regarded highly auspicious. Earthen pots are thought to bring cheerfulness into the home.
- Buying steel utensils on Dhanteras is also good. These items are utilised on a daily basis.