Here are the details about the Tirupati Padmavathi Kalyana Hall Online Booking Timings Cost, and marriage function ceremony conducted and their cost.
The celebration of a couple’s marriage ought to be graced with pleasure and pleasant memories. The happy couple selects only the finest elements for their big day, including the reception hall, which is a location that will be etched in their memories forever. The TTD Kalyana Mandapam is a prestigious, attractive, and well-liked hall, and its location in Himayat Nagar, in Hyderabad, makes it very popular. The hall can accommodate a huge number of people at once and may be used for a variety of purposes.
Couples who are interested in having their wedding at the Kalyana Mandapam hall should first make sure that the hall is available, determine the cost of renting it, and go through the general guidelines before proceeding to reserve the venue for their big day. The administration of the temple has established a number of guidelines to be followed by engaged couples who want to have their wedding ceremony performed in the TTD Kalyanamandapam hall.
Tirupati Padmavathi Kalyana Hall Online Booking Timings Cost:
Both the bride and groom are required to practice Hinduism as part of the ceremony.
- The age requirement for the bride is at least 18 years old.
- It is required that the groom be at least 21 years old.
- The TTD Kalyanamandapam hall is reserved exclusively for prearranged weddings alone.
- Before the ceremony or booking, the couples need to provide all of the needed papers as the Aadhaar card and school certificates, and they need to have photocopies of those documents for both the bride and the groom.
- Ensure that you have the original paperwork as well as the booking information for the Mandapam.
- You need to make your reservation at least ninety days in advance.
Tirupati Padmavathi Kalyana Hall Online Booking Details:
During the time that they hire the hall, the couple will be responsible for making a complete payment of the rental fee.Marriage Upanayanam, Odugu Shastipoorthi Sathyanarayana Vratham, Reception Engagement function Annaprasana Tirupati are some of the events that may be held in Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam, which can be reserved. Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam Reservations may be made up to 180 days in advance if desired.
- The photo identification of the bride and groom must be uploaded.
- During hall allotment, you will be required to pay a security deposit.
- For marriage hall allocation, you need to provide a photo ID together with the receipt you printed from the website.
- After going through the final water bill and going through the final energy bill, the security deposit will be returned to you.
- This Mandapam is restricted to the performance of only Hindu-arranged weddings.
- There is a minimum age requirement of 18 for the Bride.
- There is a minimum age requirement of 21 for the Groom.
- The times when rooms are reserved in the hall will not change. There are hotel rooms available nearby (Lakshmipuram Circle).
- Tirupati Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam
At the time of the allotment in the marriage hall, both the bride’s parents and the groom’s parents are required to be present.
- It is required that both the bride and groom be big devotees of Hinduism.
- These halls are reserved exclusively for the performance of arranged weddings.
- Only one wedding will be permitted to take place in the hall. It is against the rules to share the place.
If the office staff has reason to think that fraud is going on, they can cancel the reservation.
Allotment for the Marriage Hall. The only thing that will be given is a venue for the wedding that has both power and water. They are responsible for making their own arrangements for the seating arrangements, food, decoration, pooja supplies, purohit, and nadaswaram.
Call the number 8500087012 for information on other local marriage venues.
Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam Revised Rates Mandapam Name:
Hall Rent (Including GST)
Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam – I Rs. 1,35,700
Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam – II Rs. 1,35,700
Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam – III Rs. 1,35,700
History Of Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam Details:
Tirumala is not just one of the most well-known spiritual locations in all of India, but it is also the residence of Lord Venkateshwara Swamy. Many thousands of people make the journey to the Tirumala Temple each year in the hope of gaining audience with the supreme god and receiving the benefits bestowed by that deity. Visitors to the Tirumala temple may participate in a variety of rituals, including weddings, Namakaranam, and Upanayam, in addition to other rituals. Visitors can also undertake additional rituals.
The purohits of the Tirumala temple provide assistance to guests as they go about their rituals. If a person wishes to have their ceremony performed outside of the grounds of the temple, they have the option of hiring a Purohit and any of the Kalyana Mandapas that are located in Tirumala.