Know the latest news on Tirumala 300 Darshan Tickets Availability Chart Online, Tirumala 300 Darshan Tickets Availability Online Chart TTD
Ticket for the Tirumala 300 Darshan:
To provide pilgrims with a fast Darshan, the Special Entry Darshan (Seeghra Darshan), which costs Rs. 300, was introduced on September 21, 2009. The cost of the ticket is Rs. 300 per pilgrim, which includes a free Single Laddu, and reservations may be made at any time. As of August 27, 2014, the advance booking for special entry darshan is in effect.
Three hours prior to the Darshan Slot, pilgrims may reserve Special Entry Darshan tickets for that day, subject to quota. When purchasing a Darshan ticket, pilgrims have the option to make an eHundi offering.
TTD Tirumala 300 Darshan Tickets Availability Online Chart
“A calendar with available seats for each slot on each day will be provided after you start ordering Tirumala Rs. 300 darshan tickets”
How to determine whether tickets for the Tirumala Rs 300 Special Darshan are available:
- For additional information about the SED 300 Rs Ticket, the Free Darshan Ticket, and lodging, go to the official TTD website.
- The average wait in the virtual line lasts between 5 and 10 minutes, depending on the number of tickets that are still available and the number of worshipers who want to register.
- After the waiting period has passed, input your mobile phone number, enter the captcha code, and then click “Generate OTP.”
- On your mobile device, you’ll receive an OTP. After providing the 6-digit OTP, click “Login.”
- By selecting “Agree” on the Covid-19 Declaration Form, you agree to the temple’s Covid-19 terms.
- You can select the days you wish to view the template from a calendar that will be displayed. You must first choose the day, and then you must choose the time window for your darshan.
- When seats are available, they are coloured green; when they are not, they are coloured yellow. Red denotes that the daily cap for darshan has been achieved, while blue means that tickets have not yet been given.
- Enter the necessary information, such as the total number of guests, the total number of extra Laddu Prasadam, the total number of rooms, etc.
- You must enter details about the pilgrims, such as Name, Gender, Age, Photo ID, ID Card Number, etc., before clicking “Continue” on the following page.
- Credit cards, UPI, debit cards (ATMs), and online banking are acceptable forms of payment. The chosen TTD Online ticket or lodging will subsequently be held for you.
Before making travel arrangements to Tirumala Srivari Darshan, keep the following in mind:
- To receive darshan, pilgrims must have a covid-19 negative certificate received no more than 72 hours prior to the day of darshan or proof of vaccination (two doses).
- The TTD darshan ticket that was purchased cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- You must keep your distance from others, wear a mask, and occasionally wash your hands while visiting a temple.
The following is the required attire for the Tirumala Srivari Darshan:
- Visitors to the temple are required to dress traditionally. Male candidates must dress in a Dhoti or pyjama and an uttariya that covers their shoulders.
- A saree, a half-saree with a blouse, or Chuddidar pyjamas with an outer garment are necessary for female candidates.