Know the latest news on TTD 300 Rs Ticket Release Date Every Month Online Booking , TTD 300 Rs Ticket Online Booking Every Month Release Date
TTD, the temple’s administration, will release tickets on their website every month for the following or subsequent month. Pilgrims who want to visit the temple during a specific month must plan ahead of time. Because pilgrims who want to visit Tirumala in a given month must get Tirumala Darshan tickets a month or two in advance. The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board’s website sells tickets for both the Sarva Darshan Free Entry and the Special Entry Darshan.
Using their Unique Registration ID and Password, devotees will be able to reserve themselves a 300 TTD ticket. To get a ticket, you must move quickly because they sell out within minutes of being released. Tickets will typically be available 90 days before any specific date. However, the temple now sells tickets for a full month on a specified date or two months in advance.
TTD 300 Rs Ticket Release Date Every Month Online Booking
Because there is no established time for the distribution of Tirumala darshan tickets, visitors should keep a watch on the TTD official website for Darshan-related updates.
Booking Tirumala Rs 300 Special Darshan Ticket Online:
- Visit the official TTD website for more information about the SED 300 Rs Ticket, the Free Darshan Ticket, and Lodging.
- The virtual line frequently has a 5-to-10-minute wait period, depending on the amount of available tickets and the number of worshipers desiring to register.
- When the countdown expires, enter your mobile phone number, captcha code, and click “Generate OTP.”
- Your mobile device will receive an OTP. Enter the 6-digit OTP, then click the ‘Login’ button.
- To proceed, you must agree to the Covid-19 terms of the temple on the Covid-19 Declaration Form and click “Agree.”
- A calendar will appear, where it allows you to choose which days the template should be displayed. You must choose a time range for your darshan after deciding on the day.
- Green means that there are open seats, however yellow indicates that seats are swiftly filled.
- Fill in the blanks with the appropriate info, such as the number of visitors visiting, the no of extra Laddu, the number of rooms, and so on.
- Before moving to the next page, you must enter the pilgrims’ details, such as their name, gender, age, photo ID proof, ID card number, and so on.
- Use anyone among credit card, UPI, debit card (ATM), or internet banking to pay. The Tirumala darshan Online Ticket or Accommodation of your choice will then be reserved.
- Get Tirumala Rs. 300 Darshan Tickets Alerts by clicking here.
Consider the following when attending Tirumala Srivari Darshan:
- Pilgrims must present proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate obtained within 72 hours of the darshan date.
- The TTD darshan ticket purchased is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- When visiting the shrine, you must wear a mask, maintain social distance, and occasionally wash your hands.
Dress Code for Tirumala Srivari Darshan:
- When visiting the Srivari temple, worshippers must dress in traditional clothes. Male applicants must wear a Dhoti/pyjama and an upper garment that covers the shoulder.
- Female candidates are required to wear a saree, a half-saree with a blouse, or Chuddidar pyjamas and an over garment.