Know the latest news about the Tirumala Darshan Late Entry Allowed in Seva Online Booking, Tirumala Darshan Late Entry Allowed for Seva
Tickets for both the free entry Sarva Darshan and the special entry Darshan can be found on the website of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board. A Registration ID and Password can be used to reserve a 300 TTD ticket for a devotee. Tickets sell out as soon as they go on sale, so you have to move quickly if you want to get one.
Tirumala Darshan Late Entry Allowed Seva Online Booking
How to buy an online ticket for Tirumala’s Rs 300 Special Darshan:
- Go to the official TTD website to find out more about the SED 300 Rs Ticket, the Free Darshan Ticket, and where to stay.
- The average wait time in the virtual line depends on how many tickets are still available and how many people want to sign up.
- When the waiting time is up, enter your phone number, the captcha code, and “Generate OTP.”
- To keep going, you must check the box next to the Covid-19 terms of the temple on the Covid-19 Declaration Form.
- You can choose the days you want to use the template by picking them from a calendar that will be shown. After you choose the day, you must then choose the time range for your darshan.
- Green means there are still seats available, while yellow means seats are filling up quickly. Red means that the daily limit for darshan has been reached, and blue means that the limit for tickets has not yet been reached.
- Enter the information that is asked for, such as the number of extra Laddu Prasadam, guests, and rooms.
- Before you can click “Continue” on the next page, you have to give information about the pilgrims, such as their name, gender, age, photo ID proof, ID card number, etc.
- Pay for what you need to with a credit card, UPI, debit card (at an ATM), or online banking. Then, the TTD Online Ticket or Accommodation that was chosen will be held.
Booked Reporting Time Slot:
- There will be a Darshan for the Sevas that people will book.
- The pilgrims who book this service offline will be able to do it through Supadam.
- When the pilgrims are done with Seva, they have to go to Darshan. There is only a 30-minute grace period for being late. If the pilgrims come after that, the Darshan will be marked.
- Pilgrims have to show up for the Infant Entry Darshan, NRI Darshan, and Senior Citizen Darshan at the exact time given and at least 30 minutes early. If a pilgrim arrives after the time slot has ended, they won’t be able to see the Darshan.
- The Special Darshan or the Rs. 300 Darshan has a grace period of 1 hour for people who arrive late or arrive early.
- If the pilgrims arrive after this time, they will not be able to see the Darshan at any cost. Pilgrims who want to get free Darshan need to make sure they come at the right time. If they’re late, the waiting area will be late and they’ll be allowed to late.