Know the latest details Tirumala temple TTD VIP Break Darshan Tickets Online Booking, Tirumala temple VIP Break Darshan Tickets Online Booking
Tirumala VIP Break Darshan:
The Tirupati VIP Break Darshan was split into three levels, which are often called L1, L2, and L3. A follower of Lord Venkateswara Swamy can go to the Moola Virat and stay there for a long time. To get VIP darshan, you need a letter of recommendation.
The line won’t be pulled or pushed, and it won’t cost anything to use. If the letter of recommendation isn’t written according to TTD’s rules, it won’t be accepted. It’s not clear what the rules and regulations are for this process, and it’s up to the TTD authorities to make sure everyone follows them.
Tirumala Temple TTD VIP Break Darshan Tickets Online Booking
Srivani VIP Break Darshan is put on by the TTD Temple administration. During the break between regular darshan, sarva darshanam, and Divya darshanam, worshippers are allowed to come for break darshan. VIP Break darshan at the shortest darshan route in Tirumala. Even during rush hour or when there are a lot of people, it only takes 1-2 hours. During festivals and times when there are a lot of people, TTD Management will cancel break darshan so that more pilgrims can enjoy darshan. If a devotee gives Rs.10,000 to Srivani trust, they can pay Rs.500 for one TTD SRIVANI trust VIP break darshan.
Here are some ways to donate money to the SRIVANI Trust:
- Sign in to the official TTD website using your credentials.
- Choose “SRIVANI Trust Donations” from the list of donations on the Menu.
- Click the button that says “Keep giving.”
- Make sure darshan is available before you pay for it.
- If there are rooms available on the dates you want, pay.
- After looking at the table of what’s available, type 10,000 and click the Continue button.
- If you plan a lot of Break Darshans, you can give any amount you want. There are nine darshans that can be booked.
- Enter the total given in the chart above and choose the number of pilgrims from the dropdown menu below to purchase several tickets. Choose “Joint donor” and fill out the necessary information to share tax benefits with another pilgrim.
- Fill in the information about the pilgrim and then click the Proceed button.
- Make sure that everything on the ID card is correct.
- Pick a way to pay and send your money.
- Credit cards, debit cards, and Internet banking are all ways to pay.
- After payment is made, a Donation Receipt will be made.
- If pilgrims use this method, they may be able to get tax breaks under Section 80G of the Indian Income Tax Act.
Take the following things into consideration before travelling to Tirumala:
- To get darshan, pilgrims must show proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate, which they must get within 72 hours of the day of darshan.
- When you go to the temple, you must wear a mask, wash your hands often, and keep your distance from other guests.
When going to Tirumala, visitors should wear the following:
- When people go to the temple, they have to wear traditional clothes. Men who want to run must wear a dhoti or pyjamas and a shirt or uttariya with long enough sleeves to cover their shoulders.
- Female candidates must wear a Chuddidar pyjama set, a saree, a half-saree with a top, or a half-saree with an outer garment.
VIP darshan tourists should keep in mind:
- The person must show up at the Vaikuntam–I Complex at the time on the ticket. There is a dress code for the VIP Break Darshan.
- With this ticket, the devotee will be able to take part in L1 Protocol Darshan.
- It is a gift and Darshan for the devotee, but it only happens once.