Know the latest details about the 2023 Vaikunta Ekadasi Bridgewater Temple Schedule Registration, 2023 Vaikunta Ekadasi Bridgewater Temple
Bridgewater, New Jersey’s Sri Venkateswara Temple is a Hindu temple. The typical stone temple was dedicated in 1998. The temple has an area of 11,000 square feet. Sacred pictures of Venkateswara, Sridevi, Bhudevi, Garuda, Ganesha, Ambika, Nandi, Siva Lingam, Ayyappa, Subrahmanya, Satyanarayana, Durga, Saraswati, Lakshmi Narayan, Radha Krishna, Rama, Anjaneya, and Navagraha can be found in 16 shrines within the temple.
The Hindu Temple and Cultural Society (HTCS) of USA Inc. was founded in 1989 by a group of practicing Hindus from the New Jersey area (HTCS). The HTCS purchased land in Bridgewater, New Jersey in February 1992 with the intention of constructing a conventional stone temple. As the preparations for a new temple advanced, devotees began participating in regularly planned spiritual events and worship in the edifice previously established on the bought land. The groundbreaking ceremony for the new temple took place in 1995. Chinna Jeeyar Swami performed a stone laying ceremony in May 1996, and the temple building began according to Vastu Shastras. Chinna Jeeyar Swami and other priests performed the consecration ritual in 1998, and the temple was inaugurated.
2023 Vaikunta Ekadasi Bridgewater Temple Schedule Registration
Bridgewater Temple timings:
Sri Venkateswara Temple in New Jersey, USA Darshan is available from Monday through Friday. The temple is open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on weekdays, and 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. on weekends and holidays.
2023 Vaikunta Ekadasi Bridgewater Temple:
Vaikuntha Ekadasi: Ekadasi means eleven in Sanskrit. Ekadasi is the eleventh day of the lunar month’s bright half (Sukla Paksha) and the eleventh day of the lunar month’s dark half (Krishna Paksha). The moon expands from new moon to full moon in the Sukla Paksha and declines from full moon to new moon in the subsequent half. Lord Vishnu considers Ekadasi to be auspicious. The Ekadasi day that happens during Dhanurmasa/Sukla Margahi’s Paksha (December middle to January middle) is highly important. It is claimed that on this day, the gates of Vaikuntha are ceremoniously opened for worshippers to enter. In all Vaishnava Temples, this day is celebrated as Vaikuntha (Abode of Lord Sriman Narayana) Ekadasai.
2023 Vaikunta Ekadasi Bridgewater Temple Vaikunta dwaram:
Vaikuntha Dwaram (special doors symbolic of the doors to Vaikuntha) are kept open in several Vaishnava Temples on Vaikuntha Ekadasai day. On this auspicious day, pilgrims pass through this gate.
On this important day, a beautifully decorated Vaikuntha Dwaram is made at the Sri Venkateswara Temple in Bridgewater. Lord Sri Srinivasa, along with Sri Devi and Bhu Devi, bestows direct blessings on devotees when they pass through Vaikuntha Dwaram. Devotees can also worship Lord Sri Venkateswara up close and personal on this day.
The Vaikuta Ekadasi festival will be held on January 2, 2023 this year.
Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Bridgewater Temple Registration:
- In general, the Bridgewater will do puja as well as a festival in the temple for a number of days. The temple will accept pilgrims depending on their online registrations.
- Pilgrims who have booked their Darshan or puja online will be given first priority for the Darshan. Pilgrims who have not previously registered will be admitted. However, it will be permitted once the online booked pilgrims have completed their Darshan.
- Pilgrims can book online as soon as they become available on the website. Registration will be accepted on the temple’s official website.
- Only a limited number of people will be able to register for the Vaikunta Ekadasi event online. No pilgrims will be able to book Darshan after the tickets are sold out.
- Pilgrims who arrive without making a reservation will be admitted. The Vaikunta Ekadasi festival schedule will be provided prior to certain of the festival’s days. Pilgrims can book and visit the temple based on this information.