Know the details about the Tirumala Steps Count From Alipiri Foot Path Walking Time, Tirumala Steps Count From Alipiri Foot Path, Tirumala Steps Count From Alipiri Foot Path Walking Time
There are two well-maintained stone footpaths that lead to Tirumala for those of you who wish to ascend the hills there in order to fulfil a pledge. Sopanamargas are the names of these routes. TTD management set up free luggage transportation for followers.
Tirumala Steps Count From Alipiri Foot Path Walking Time
Timings and a Footstep Way Walking Guide for Tirumala Tirupati:
Token deposits will be given to pilgrims for their luggage. Alipiri to Tirumala by foot trek. Tirupati, Tirumala This series of stairs is available for use by pilgrims who want to travel to Tirumala on foot. Walking from Alipiri to Tirumala takes roughly 9 km, however the Srivari metlu travels less than 3 miles. It barely takes an hour and a half for a decently fit person to walk to Tirumala. To travel to the Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple in Srinivasa Mangapuram, take an auto from Tirupati, and then get left off at Srivari Metlu to walk to Tirumala. 3550 total steps, or almost 9 kilometres, were taken. typically around 3 to 4 hours to get to Vaikuntha.
Alipiri Mettu is open every day. The Tirumala Tirupati TTD operated free shuttles to and from the TTD Cottages, main bus station, and railroad station. They want to walk to the Tirumala hills. The foot walk path is a quick stroll from Tirumala. The 2388-step Srivari Mettu is the quickest route to take to go to Tirumala. TTD has created amenities like free parking, drinking water, and luggage transportation services.
At the base of the Tirumala Tirumala hills, Alipiri is accessible by stairs from Tirumala. the Tirumala Venkateswara temple’s entrance. The distance from the Tirupati bus and train stations to Alipiri is 4 kilometres. Free buses are provided by APSRTC every 30 minutes from Tirupati Railway Station to Alipiri. These buses are available to pilgrims who plan to hike the hills to Tirumala.
Steps of Srivari Mettu while walking Kali Nadaka:
- Hours: 6:00 am to 5:00 pm in the morning
- Tickets start selling at 6:00 a.m.
- Only 6,000 tickets are sold each day.
- Tirumala Hills travel time is estimated at 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- 2388 steps total.
- There is a water fountain every 50 or 100 steps. There are restrooms every 300–400 steps.
- TTD discontinues ticket distribution during festival seasons.
- Since the roof completely covers it, there are no issues with the summer or the rain.
- biometrically issued tickets are issued.
- The full electricity provides adequate lighting.
- At 1200 steps, a free Darshan token would be distributed.
- The route is officially open at 6 AM and shut off at 6 PM. It is advised to arrive at least by 5.45PM.
- Pilgrims should pass through the alipiri and srivari mettu areas. TTD Providing pilgrims with special darshan tickets as soon as they arrive at Tirumala.
- For those who visit Tirumala without making transport or lodging arrangements, TTD Managed accommodations provide hassle-free darshan.
- Tirumala Tirupati devasthanam’s advantages There is no need to stand in line for Divya darshan for a very long time.
- Steps from Mokalla Parvatham Food has finished walking. A set of steps known as Mokalla Parvatham may be found on the trail leading to Tirumala. Steps for Mokalla Parvatham begin at 2910.
- 300 steps total in mokalla parvatham. When you have successfully completed the mokalla parvatham ascending, this step will lead you right to the Tirumala entrance.