Know the details about the Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Tirumala Free Tokens Offline Counters TTD, Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Tirumala Free Tokens Offline Counters TTD
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) Trust Board convened under the leadership of YV Subba Reddy has discussed all the necessary arrangements for Vaikunta Ekadasi. The Vaikunta Ekadashi method and procedure for 2023 have been revised by the TTD. These days, the crowds are so massive that the TTD often has a hard time controlling them. However, the TTD is actively developing measures to guarantee that common pilgrims would be able to receive darshan throughout the Vaikunta Ekadashi days.
The number of days that the Vaikunta Dwaram is open in the temple has also been extended by the TTD. The pilgrims must adhere to the deadlines and regulations as specified.The TTD has decided to keep the Vaikunta Dwara Darshan or Uttara Dwara Darshanam open for the public for 10 days, from January 2 to January 11, in the upcoming new year of 2023, since Vaikunta Ekadashi falls on that date. The grand decision to celebrate Vaikunta Ekadashi on January 2, 2023, and Vaikunta Dwadasi the subsequent day has been made by the temple management.
Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Tirumala Free Tokens Offline Counters TTD
Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Tirumala Tokens:
A total of 50,000 free Sarva Darshan tickets will be given out each day to all visitors, while TTD will supply 25000 tickets for the Seegra Darshan, each costing Rs. 300. The tickets will be given out in three sessions starting on January 1. The devotees will obtain 2.5 lakh Seegra darshan tickets and 5 lakh Sarva Darshan tokens, according to TTD authorities.
- The Tirupati counters will start issuing offline SSD tokens on January 1 and continue doing so till the five lakh quota has been surpassed.
- In an experimental move on December 1st, the VIP Break Darshan will begin at the Srivari temple between 7:30 and 8:00 in order to give regular pilgrims more priority and shorten their long wait times for darshan.
- The TTD is making extensive preparations for the grandiose Vaikunta Ekadashi celebrations on January 2, 2023.
- The pathway encircling the innermost temple at Lord Venkateswara Temples, known as “Vaikunta Dwaram,” will remain open for 10 days. More devotees should be able to receive “Vaikunta Dwara Darshan” with less difficulty.
- It will be given precedence to allowing regular pilgrims to see the deity.
- Five Laksh Slotted Sarva Darshan Tokens Will Be Made Available For The Benefit Of The Common Pilgrims Over The 10-Day Period Of 50,000 Tokens A Day. 2.5 lakh Special entrance darshan tickets, each costing RS.300, Will Be Made Available At 25,000 Tokens A Day.
Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Tirumala Free Tokens Offline Counters
- The TTD believes that limiting the distribution of SSD tokens to Tirupati will help regulate the thronging masses and prevent unnecessary gatherings on the town’s rooftops.
- Only VIPs who show up in person by themselves on Ekadashi day will be eligible; recommendation letters won’t be taken into consideration. No one would also be allowed to go to Kulakeshwar Alwar Padi to see the deity. While VIPs would have easier access to “Laghu” darshan, the general public will be able to view Maha Lagu Darshan. A procession including a golden chariot and a Vishnu Sahasranama Parayan would be staged on the morning of Ekadashi, and the following day would celebrate Chakrasnanam.
- The TTD has also stated that there are no limitations on the number of pilgrims who desire to travel to the holy town, yet only those having the appropriate darshan tokens will be allowed for darshan.
- The Vaikunta Dwaram will be open from January 2 to January 11, 2023.
- Pilgrims who wish to schedule an online darshan during Vaikunta Ekadashi can do so during these ten days, but only for Sriari Darshan. The pilgrims must just take the first step to see the Lord because the Srivari Darshan is also a Maha Laghu Darshan.
- The tokens must be obtained in Tirupati itself by pilgrims who wish to have free darshan on certain days. The pilgrims won’t be permitted to visit Tirumala if they don’t have the token for the free darshan.
- The offline ticket offices at Tirumala are where pilgrims can acquire their daily allotment of 75,000 free darshan tokens.
- Devotees can purchase tokens offline in Tirupati at various counters like Jeevakona ZP high school, Bhudevi Complex, Govindaraja Swamy Choultries, Municipal office etc.
- Only after purchasing tickets for Vaikunta Ekadashi darshan may pilgrims travel to Tirumala. Free Darshan for pilgrims will be available daily starting at 5am. For the Darshan and the Vaikunta Dwaram Entry , the pilgrims must have their Aadhar cards with them.